Friday, June 17, 2011

Paralyzed Envasador

I am officially The Paralyzed Packer. I go to touch a box and look around and can't pack. I am getting distracted by the three kids being home wanting to go to The Soda Gallery (a promised outing for being good yesterday when the girls got their haircuts). I have packed one little box of books off the bookshelf today(omg). I am hoping we can put the Soda Gallery off till tomorrow, and just maybe... today can be productive? The buyers want to close on this house a day early(scream). We do in fact have our eye on a little house with a pool very close by. They just reduced the house 10K, and now it is looking very appealing. We will just wait. and watch. and see. and if it is still there on the 30th after funds hit the bank on this house we will most likely make an offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment